German Patent Attorney
T: +49 (0)89 9545370 24
Andreas Rauscher is a German Patent Attorney at WBH Wachenhausen. Prior to working in the IP sector, he worked as a software and function developer for a TIER I company developing an autonomous driving functionality for a German OEM and gained vast experience as SCRUM-Master for a SW Team.
Andreas Rauscher studied Physics at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) and at the University of Melbourne, obtaining his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree. He gained technical expertise in the field of solid-state physics, especially semiconductor physics and optics. Herein, Andreas Rauscher worked both theoretically as well as experimentally by performing simulations and experiments.
- Since 2022 German Patent Attorney at WBH Wachenhausen
- Patent Attorney Trainee (2019-2022)
- Software and function developer at TIER I company (2016-2019)
- M.Sc. in Physics at Technical University of Munich (2013-2016)
- University of Melbourne, Australia (2014)
- B.Sc. in Physics at Technical University of Munich (2010-2013)
- Languages: German, English
Andreas Rauscher has work experience in the complete life cycle of technical property rights, with a focus on patent prosecution. Herein, he works within a broad technical spectrum, ranging from CII, AI, semiconductor applications, electrical circuitry, optics, and acoustics to mechanics. Andreas Rauscher gained also hands-on litigation knowledge during a traineeship at a regional court.