T: +49 (0)89 9545370 27
Lisa Wunner is a Patent Paralegal at the firm. She manages all formalities of national and international patent, trademark, and design applications during prosecution procedures. She also has broad experience in many types of opposition and appeal cases, as well as litigation of national and international intellectual property. She has extensive experience working with various patent management and data processing systems at multiple law firms. Lisa Wunner also studied business administration at the University of Applied Science in Augsburg and is experienced in human resource and international marketing management.
- Since 2022 Patent Paralegal at WBH Wachenhausen
- Patent Paralegal in several law firms
- B.A. in Business Administration at the University of Applied Science Augsburg (2009-2014)
- Education and training as a Patent Paralegal (2007-2009)
- Languages: German, English, Spanish