T: +49 (0)89 9545370 29
Christina Kurtz heads the business services department at WBH Wachenhausen, coordinates internal processes and serves as the first point of contact for clients and external service providers. She is responsible for human resources, business development and marketing, and also supervises the accounting department. Prior to joining WBH Wachenhausen, Christina Kurtz worked as a Legal Assistant in the finance and restructuring department at one of the largest international law firms in Munich.
- Since 2021 Office Manager at WBH Wachenhausen
- Legal Assistant at one of the largest international law firms in Munich (2019-2021)
- Translator for French and English at an international translation agency (2017-2019)
- B.A. in Translation at the International University SDI Munich (2015/2016)
- State Exam for Translators at the Professional College of SDI Munich (2012-2015)
- Languages: German, English, French